Business Continuity Management
Among the most frequent interruptions of business continuity are technical failures (power supply failure, failure of technology or software), natural elements (fire, flood), human factor (intentional or unintentional threats - user errors, fraud, theft, IS attack) etc.
Business Continuity Management is a process that prepares the organization for a solution of these unforeseeable situations and lessens their possible impacts.
The rule that prevention is always better and cheaper than the repairing of damage applies to this area more than any other.
The aim of business continuity management of a company’s ICT is:
- to define processes necessary for ensuring the run of critical processes in the case of an extraordinary event, or to ensure support for the operability of the IS;
- to ensure the recovery of the organization's IS in the shortest possible time period without it having a negative impact on the performance of contractual obligations and legislative requirements.
Our starting point for Business Continuity Management is the principles given in the British Standard 25999 1:2006 Code of Practice for Business Continuity Management (formerly PAS 56).
Benefits of the continuity solution include in particular:
- Protection of the company’s good name.
- Provision of guarantees – ensuring the main business activities, the fastest possible and most appropriate performance of obligations toward customers.
- Reduction of (financial) losses in the case of business continuity interruption of operations using IT/ICT means.
- Creation of well-arranged, structured and interrelated plans/processes of activities in the case of an extraordinary event.
- There are specified priorities of activities necessary for ICT recovery in the organization serving for preservation of the organization’s main activities.
- The length of the downtime and unavailability of the ICT that ensures key processes is kept to a minimum.
Ask for further details or quotation:
Ms. Hana Vystavelova
AEC e-mail addreeses are in form: email@example.com