Try our small hacker competition at safeweb.aec.cz.
If you earn at least 12 points and a job with our team either in Brno, Bratislava or Prague sound appealing, send us your CV.
Suitable for university students of Informatics: part-time jobs available.
What do we expect from you?
- Basic knowledge of information systems penetration testing tools and procedures.
- Knowledge of security principles in at least one of the following areas: web or mobile applications, infrastructure, WebAPI, Wi-Fi, VoIP, SCADA.
- Experience with security frameworks, such as OWASP, OSSTMM, or PTES is an advantage.
AEC is offering you:
- Backing of a stable Czech company, one of the TOP companies in the SW security industry.
- Modern HW and SW (the most advanced attack detection and evaluation systems).
- Our own EDU center (optional evening trainings, regular internal workshops, possibility of further certifications).
- Flexible working hours, work from home.
- Possibility to travel - interesting business trips abroad.
- Opportunity to participate in worldwide conferences.
- Participation in the Security Conference.
- Possibility to influence your course in the company.
- A place for self-realization, independent and creative work.
- Open and friendly environment, young team.
- Employment contract of indefinite duration.
- Refreshments, relaxation room, table football, and PlayStation available at the workplace.
- Extensive system of benefits (5 weeks annual leave, language lessons with native speakers (ENG/GER/RUS), meal vouchers, Multisport card, contributions into the life insurance and retirement savings plans, mobile phone with a data tariff, advantageous tariffs for your family).
Send your nickname from the competition and CV/link to LinkedIn profile to katerina.stejskalova[at]aec.cz
Your personal data shall be processed and stored in accordance with Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on Personal Data Protection and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, namely for purposes of selection procedure execution. We will process your personal data for the duration of the selection procedure, but no later than 6 months after it has been received. You may ask AEC a.s company, ID 26236176 (Controller) for access to your personal data, for rectification, erasure, and restriction thereof, or to object to processing thereof at any time. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you believe that the processing has not been performed in accordance with applicable law.