Here at AEC we have always been committed to putting our customers first. Through good times and bad times, we are here for you. In light of recent events, many organizations are shifting to “work from home” and more precisely to “develop from home” when it comes to software development teams. We understand that this may not be an easy transition, especially while striving to maintain your high-security standards.
AEC collaborating with Checkmarx, is here to help and enrich your development team in these times.
To help you keep your software as secure as possible during this challenging time, we are providing you with free access to AppSec Awareness solution – Codebashing (see datasheet).
CxCodebashing is a training and awareness solution that empowers security teams and development teams to create and sustain a software security culture that puts AppSec awareness in front of the developers, front-and-center! Through the use of communication tools, gamified training, competitive challenges and ongoing assessments, Codebashing helps organizations eliminate the introduction of vulnerabilities in the source code.
Checkmarx and AEC are providing free access* to AppSec Awareness Solution for DevOps – Codebashing – for a limited time.
Fast and Easy To Start
- Once you fill out the form, a Checkmarx/AEC representative will reach out within 24 hours and start the setup process.
Developers Improve their Secure Coding Skills
- Codebashing offers easy to use modules that cover common security vulnerabilities found in software like SQL Injections, Leftover Bug Code, Cross-site Request Forgery, and much more. The training is delivered in brief, gamified lessons designed to be both informative and fun.
AppSec Managers Raise the Bar
- Security that empowers developers to think and act securely in their day to day work. Organizations can engage their remote development teams to participate in:
- Gamified Training to enhance your team’s security skills.
- Baseline Assessments to understand your team’s secure coding competency.
- Team Challenges to foster community and AppSec awareness while enhancing software security.
Terms and Conditions:
- One trial per company
- Number of trial seats:
- Minimum 10 developers
- Maximum 100 developers
- Offer expires May 31, 2020
- Not open to existing Codebashing customers
- For this trial, we will exclude SSO integration support.
Last day to get free access - May 31st.
With Codebashing, your developers can learn how to code securely at work or from home, improving the security and quality of your software.