“We are happy to inform you that we have successfully defended our ISMS certification for yet another year. It is both an advert and obligation for us. By having a certified information security management system, we make it clear to our clients that we mean business about security. Not only in their own environments and implemented projects, but also internally,” summed up Jan Poduška, AEC's Head of Risk & Compliance Division.
We have obtained a certificate for compliance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2014 for the Czech and Slovak Republic. An ISMS can be defined as a documented management system aimed at ensuring an adequate level of information security within an organization in its information system and other processes. Our portfolio includes the design and implementation of information security management systems and other services related to the identification and evaluation of information risks.
We have held the certification since 2005, and so we have plenty of experience with it. Do you want to boast of your own ISMS? We will be happy to assist you at any stage of the certification process. Check out our services:
- preparation for certification and guidance through the certification process,
- risk analysis,
- definition and implementation of suitable measures to address identified risks, e.g., by preparing a security development strategy,
- selection of a suitable solution, deployment analysis, and implementation of security technologies such as FW, DLP, SIEM, or document tagging,
- penetration tests and information system audits,
- design of security processes and preparation of documentation,
- training, audits, and security tests according to security standards, including GDPR.
More information about ISMS certification here.